ASMC offers many opportunities to grow both personally and professionally - Got Questions – Contact Remona Aden (916-557-7617) or Dee Martin (916-231-1634 )
Join Today and Soar to new heights in professional development, education and training – make a difference!
ASMC , 49ER CHAPTER WELCOMES
2013 NEW MEMBERS:
Pamela Rickling – Travis AFB – Jan 2013
2012 NEW MEMBERS:
- BELLA ALMARAZ
- KATHERINE BALANZA
- CMSgt Ralph W. Tormey
- PIPER HENDERSHOT
- STEPHEN SHELTON
- ROXANNE BUMP
- KIMBERLY BECK
PRACTICE "WIT" "WHATEVER IT TAKES" TO ACHIEVE FINANCIAL EXCELLENCE!!
Congratuations to Remona Aden & Ken Thomas – both received CDFM-A certifications at National PDI 2012 in Anaheim, CA (Jun 2012)
Congratulations to Carrie Barnes – passed Module 3 at National PDI 2012 in Anaheim, CA
Congratulations to the following ASMC Members for passing one or more CDFM modules during the Chapter Mini-PDI on 24 January 2012:
Melinda Yee – Modules 1 & 3
Jennifer Garleb – Modules 1 & 3
Patrick Caden – Module 1
Carrie Barnes – Module 1
Thao Reed – Module 1
Mini-PDI Award Winners: 24 January 2012
Recruiter of the Year: Loida Andersen
Mini-PDI Recruiter of the Year: Nicole Cowan
CONGRATULATIONS 49ER CHAPTER!!
CHAPTER INCREASES MEMBERSHIP BY AN UNBELIEVABLE 76%
AND TRANSITIONS FROM A SMALL-SIZED CHAPTER TO A MEDIUM-SIZED CHAPTER DURING THE PERIOD 1 APR 2011 – 31 MARCH 2012!!!
OUTSTANDING ANNUAL ACCOMPLISHMENT!!
CHAPTER EXCEEDS ALL MEMBERSHIP GOALS!! AND GROWS THE CHAPTER BY LEAPS AND BOUNDS!!!!!! SUCCEEDS IN "GIVING THEM SOMETHING TO TALK ABOUT IN THE AREAS OF EDUCATION, TRAINING AND PROFESSIONAL DEVELOPMENT" ALL YEAR LONG!!!!!!!
Why Join ASMC?
- Leadership Opportunities
- Obtain information on current trends and development in the military comptroller and financial management area in the Department of Defense and U.S. Coast Guard
- Membership in one of the more than 140 chapters worldwide. Chapter benefits include monthy luncheons, local seminars, chapter newsletters and more
- An established code of professionalism
- Subscription to the Armed Forces Comptroller, the professional journal of the ASMC, and the ASMC Connection, a monthly electronic newsletter.
- Discounts in affinity programs, such as University of Phoenix Online discounts, GEICO insurance special rates, and the Pentagon Federal Credit Union VISA card and other credit union services
- Become a Certified Defense Financial Manager (CDFM) – members receive discounts on enrollment and renewal in the CDFM program.
…..and much much more!!!
JOIN ASMC TODAY AT THE ASMC LINK ABOVE (SELECT THE TAB "JOIN ASMC")
ASMC National Headquarters, 415 N. Alfred St, Alexandria, VA 22314-2269
Questions: Call 800-462-5637 or 703-549-0360
ASMC, 49ER CHAPTER – QUESTIONS: Call 916-557-7617 (Chapter President, Remona Aden or email: email@example.com)